- Objectives of the Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement describes the way in which we collect, use, share and preserve – that is to say we process – your personal information in accordance with the provisions of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
- Definition of personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”).
- Definition of processing. “Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Data controller. Data Controller is the Irish Company Campus Party LTD, having its registered office in Cork (Ireland), 11 Angelsea San. 3rd Floor, T12 CYR8 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Processor. Data Processor are:
- for Campus Party events held in Italy, the Italian Company Campus Party Italia S.r.l., with registered office in Milano (Italy), Viale Bianca Maria, n. 21 mail: [email protected]. You can consult a Contract summary between the Data Controller and the data Processor [click here to download];
- for Campus Party events held in Brazil, the Brazilian Company Instituto Campus Party, with registered office in São Paulo (SP – Brasil), Praça Ramos de Azevedo, 209, conj 43 – República, CNPJ: 10.912.323/0001-05, mail: contato@
- for Campus Party events held in Argentina, the Argentine Company Congresos Internationales SA, with registered office in Ciudad Buenos Aires (Argentina), Av. Cordoba 883 [email protected];
- for Campus Party events held in South Africa, The Centre for Disruptive Technologies Pty Ltd, a private South African corporationcorporation, with registered offices at Dunkeld Place, 12 North Road, Dunkeld West, Johannesburg, South Africa (Company Registration Number 2017/062791/07) ;
for the Campus Party events held in Japan, the Dragon Fruit Corporation 3F, YAZAWA Bldg, 3-1-9,Shibuya, Shibuya-ku,Tokyo, Japan,
1500002, tax number 9011001129001, represented by Mr. Naoki Honjo;
- for the Campus Party events held in Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile, Perú, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, República Dominicana, Venezuela and Costa Rica (LATAM), EDEL, a non-profit Ecuadorian organization, with registered office in Quito, registration number 1792426340001 , represented by Maria Elena Espinosa;
- for the Campus Party events held in Colombia, the MROMERO LTDA company domiciled in the city of Bogota, Colombia, with tax information NIT 900557373-8 represented by Mrs. Luz Marlen Romero.
- Communication of data. We do not communicate your personal data to anyone, save the cases described below. We can communicate your personal data only with your consent or as required or permitted by applicable law.
- Finality of the processing of the personal data. Your personal data is collected to allow the Data Controller, also through the Data Processor, to provide their services, to contact you and for statistical purposes. More precisely, with the registration, your e-mail address is automatically placed in a list of contacts to which can be transmitted e-mail messages containing information, also of a commercial and promotional nature, related Campus Party events. Your e-mail address could also be added to this list are result of a purchase. You, filling in the contact form with your data, agree to your modular to answer requests for information, of quotation, or of any other nature indicated by the header of the form. With regard to statistical purposes, Data Controller – and, unless your express authorization, only Data Controller – will monitor and analyze the traffic data to keep track of your behaviour.
- Transfer and/or division of personal data to third parties. Campus Party does not share, rent or sell information about you to third parties in ways other than those indicated in this Privacy Statement. Campus party will share your personal information with third parties only if: a) Campus party has your consent; b) Campus Party is obligated to do so by law; c) In response to a court order or summons; d) Campus Party finds that you have violated terms and conditions or any of its policies or guidelines to modulate for specific products or services; D) it is necessary, reasonably, to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the Campus Party site or network; You need to protect the rights, property, or security of the Campus Party or its employees, users of its website (s), or the public; e) is required to meet your product or service order. Campus Party uses a payment processing company to process your credit card information as required for your order and to ensure that the transaction is secure. This processing company does not retain, share, archive or use its personal information for other purposes.
- Minor. Campus Party does not knowingly collect information from a person under the age of 16. If you enter a birth date that indicates an age of less than 16 years, registration will be considered void and deleted by the system unless it has been processed for the sole purpose of participating in one of the Campus Party events, processed by one of your partners or tutors and in accordance with legal and administrative procedures and documents ruled for the participation of Under 16 at the specific event Campus Party.
- Security. We use organizational, administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your data and to ensure that these are processed in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Retention of data. We will retain your data only for as long as necessary to provide the required products and services, unless we are obliged to keep them for longer periods as a result of laws, regulations or if necessary for the settlement of disputes or investigations Judicial. If your data is no longer necessary for legal or regulatory needs we will take reasonable steps to destroy such data in a safe way or to make it permanently unidentifiable. For more information about how we keep your personal data, you can contact the data controller at e-mail address: [email protected]
- Data access. We encourage you to regularly verify that your data in our possession is accurate and up-to-date. If you believe that they are incorrect or incomplete, you may ask to correct, update or remove such data from the archives of our company. You can also update your personal information by accessing our website within the protected area. If you wish, you can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller directly at e-mail address: [email protected]
- Client rights. You have the right to access, update, delete, modify or correct your personal information. More specifically, you have the right to: a) tevoke your consent for the use of your personal data at any time, where the treatment is based on your consent. However, any failure to confer or revoke the personal data collected in the accession form or other personal data required in the course of the contractual relationship may lead to the impossibility for our company to establish and /o to continue, in whole or in part, the contractual relationship or, following the precontractual requests; b) limit and/or oppose the use of your data; c) request a manual review of certain automated data processing activities that affect your rights; d) request a copy of your personal information held by our company. You can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller directly at e-mail address: [email protected]
- Questions or complaints. If you wish to ask questions about this privacy statement or how you manage your data, you can contact the data controller directly at e-mail address: [email protected].
- Changes to the Privacy Statement. Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time by giving advertisements to interested parties on this page. Please consult this page often, taking as a reference the last modified date indicated at the bottom. In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to this Privacy Statement, you will cease the use of this application and may require the Data Controller to remove your personal information. Unless otherwise specified, the previous Privacy Statement will continue to apply to the personal data collected at that time.
- Disclaimer. While Campus Party continues to work to protect your personal information, no data transmission on the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely safe, and Campus Party cannot guarantee the security of any sent information. The transmission of personal information is at your risk.
* * *
When you click the “I agree” option, you declare that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement, accepting in full the content and in particular by giving the clear and explicit consent for the registration of your personal data in accordance with the purpose and services that constitute the offer of this site, all according to what is stated in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 20 May 2020.
Campus Party LTD (Data Controller)